Tuesday, 4 January 2011

Problem with fingers/ new test hand

So I attempted to create some set driven keys for the hands for Joe, but when it came down to rotating joints, they seemed to be rotating incorrectly, almost as if they were separate pieces from each other. I then added the eyes to the head joint, but found the head rotates incorrectly when the body controls are moved. I have thus decided to leave the Joe rig as it is because it has far too many problems that I am unable to fix. To show I can create set driven keys I made a quick test hand and made some quick actions. I create a spread between the fingers, a tilt movement and a fist.

No comments:

Post a Comment