Saturday 13 November 2010

Base skeleton and IK handles



I have created the basic skeleton, being very careful to name it all correctly so that I was able to mirror it all across successfully. I created IK controls for the arms, legs, tail and a specific control for the head, I also added locators for the elbows and knees to allow for some twist.

I went ahead and also learnt how to create a reverse footlock on a basic leg skeleton, afterwards I attempted to add the RFL to this model but because of the extra toes...things went crazy and I got quite annoyed, thus not saving a screenshot. I will give it another try later once I have sorted the weights out. I also tried to add the FK controls but I am not capable of that yet apparently so it will have to be something I learn at a later time.

No comments:

Post a Comment